Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Wonderland


Room with a view: looking out my apt this instant


It's snowing here. And unlike that crap Mother Nature normally pulls, it's snowing during the day; we got to watch the gift fall from the sky all morning. We've gotten 7 inches and it's still coming down... and I'm thinking I might head to Art Hill this evening for some sledding action, though admittedly I've never done anything like that before.

I also got a job offer today.

Life is good. I'll be back to posting earlier than expected!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad things are good! (We're to get a snowstorm tonight and tomorrow. So tired of shovelling!)

Brent Buckner said...

Congrats on the offer - great to have something in hand!

KCWoodhead said...

Whohoo!!! Congrats on the job!! I hope you had fun sledding!

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

job offer? tell us more!!