Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I don't think you're supposed to be sore while tapering

Oh crap. I am wearing a cummerbund of pain today. Everything from below my natural waist to my illiac crest (the hip bone that sticks out in the front, correct?) is groaning every time I moved; I really did work my abs yesterday. My hamstrings are also extra sore from that third set on the Total Gym. Crap! On the plus side, my ass is less sore than it usually is after PT; it didn’t get any new and horrible exercises yesterday. My butt is so lucky!

At least your core heals quickly, right? It does, doesn’t it? Regardless, if I’m sore on Sunday I’m firing myself for being a pansy.

1 comment:

greyhound said...

You? Pansy? **rapid exhalation of breath** Please!!!

Have a great trip, a strong race, and a safe return. Then you'll have the full tuxedo of pain--vest and tails included.